Meet Dr. Groseclose
About Dr. G
Dr. Simon Groseclose, better known as Dr. G, is the owner and treating chiropractic physician at Complete Chiropractic & Wellness. Dr. Groseclose has been a resident and practicing chiropractor of the Tampa area since earning his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer Chiropractic College in Port Orange, Florida. He also earned his undergraduate degree from the University of Maryland with a major in Kinesiology under the School of Public Health, special studies with a focus on exercise science and biomechanics of the human body.
With almost 10 years of hands on experience in the Tampa community Dr. Groseclose provides a unique individualized patient approach to bring clarity to health. The foundation of his passion for chiropractic is rooted from his first adjustment at 8 years old. His father years ago suffered from serious back pain and found a chiropractor to prevent surgical intervention. He of course then brought the whole family in for treatment and regular adjustments. Most of Dr. Groseclose’s life has been under chiropractic care for maintaing wellness and rehabbing a myriad of sports injuries incured on the soccer and lacrosse field. He was amazed at the skill and knowledge of his childhood chiropractor that he knew from a young age it was his calling.
Part of the complete chiropractic approach to health and wellness is promoting an active lifestyle. Dr. Groseclose appreciates the ability to do that year round in the beautiful Tampa area so you may see him running, biking, fishing, and enjoying the local beaches. He hopes his patients see his passion for maintaining a healthy way of life and are motivated to seek their own path to vitality.
– Florida Board Certified Licensed Chiropractor
– National Board of Chiropractic Examiners; certified parts I, II, III, IV, and Physiotherapy modules
– Chiropractic Biophysics Technique trained in all modules; post graduate studies specializing in analysis and treatment of abnormal curvatures of the spine and scoliosis
– Graston I Technique certified
– Activator Methods I Technique certified
– Cervical / Lumber Flexion Distraction Technique trained
– Palmer College of Chiropractic Florida Campus, Port Orange, Florida. Doctor of Chiropractic
– University of Maryland, College Park, Maryland. Bachelor of Science major in Kinesiology
Monday-Friday 8 am - 7 pm
Saturday by appointment
Call or email to talk directly with your doctor
Ph 813-358-1994 simongrosecloseDC@gmail.com
2020 Ashley Oaks Circle
Wesley Chapel, FL 33544
North Tampa’s complete source for pain relief and wellness care. Back pain*Neck pain*Headaches*Disc injuries*Sciatica*Auto accident care*Nutritional consulting